WALKER MOWERS UK
Two Area Sales Managers, North and South - & Country Manager
Two Area Sales Managers - North and South
Walker Mowers UK - newly established organisation, are recruiting two experienced sales professionals to join this new company at an exciting time in the development of Walker Mowers in the UK.
You will ideally have an experienced background in sales and new business development within the outdoor power equipment industry.
The role will involve:
- New business development to commercial users and dealers
- Your ability to undertake effective machine demonstrations to individuals and groups
- Building strong and profitable relationships with commercial end users and the dealer network
- Customer account management
- Participation at exhibitions for Walker Mowers UK and dealers
- Your ability to be sales driven and proactive to close the sale
- Regionally located to maximise effective sales and demonstration opportunities
Benefits for these roles:
- Competitive salary and commission
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Contributory pension
- Full factory product training in Colorado, USA
- Support and benefit of highly experienced and knowledgeable European management team
The company also seek a suitably qualified Country Manager to develop the UK sales opportunities for Walker Mowers.
Interested candidates with stock management, marketing, operational and people management skills and a solid sales background should apply sending their CV to the e mail address below for further details and full job description.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - clearly stating which position you are applying for.