CLAAS GRADUATES COMPLETE TRAINING
Commence careers with dealers across UK & Ireland
Sixteen apprentices have commenced their careers with Claas dealerships throughout the UK and Ireland having graduated this autumn from the manufacturer's Apprenticeship Scheme.
Of these, 15 have spent the last four years studying for the Claas Agricultural Technician apprenticeship. During that time they have split their time between formal training blocks at either Reaseheath College in Cheshire or SRUC Barony Campus at Dumfries, combined with time spent gaining practical experience with their supporting dealer, resulting in them receiving an IMI National Diploma in Agricultural Engineering, which is the equivalent of three ‘A’ Levels.
The final student has been studying for the three year Claas Parts Sales & Marketing apprenticeship also based at Reaseheath College, working towards a Level 3 Diploma in Vehicle Parts Operations, which again is the equivalent of three ‘A’ Levels.
Following their graduation, all the apprentices were invited to attend the Apprentice Graduation Celebration Trip. Over the course of four days they travelled through France and Germany, visiting the Claas Tractor factory at Le Mans, the worldwide parts centre at Hamm and the Group headquarters at Harsewinkel, so as to gain more insight about Claas as a global company.
Landbased Service Engineering graduates:
- Robbie Spurgeon, MANNS, Braintree
- James Walsh, MANNS, Halesworth
- Jack Brinkley, MANNS, Saxham
- Toby Gardiner, MANNS, Saxham
- Nick Corcoran, MANNS, Kent
- Benjamin Harper, MORRIS CORFIELD, Broseley
- Tobias Peissel, OLIVERS, Tingewick
- Tobias Weeks Baker, CLAAS WESTERN, Frome
- Robert Wheeler, CLAAS WESTERN, Cirencester
- Connor Heath SHARNFORD TRACTORS (* unable to attend graduation)
- Jamie Stewart, ERWINS
- Ben Hyslop, GORDONS, Dumfries
- Lawrence Ewart, RICKERBY, Carlisle
- Alexander Watson, RICKERBY, Cornhill
- Scott McLaren, SELLARS, Oldmeldrum
Claas Parts Sales & Marketing graduate:
- Dean Jarvis MANNS, Thursford