An Automower® Specialist is required to join the Husqvarna UK Sales team, reporting to the UK Field Sales Manager.
The primary focus for this exciting role is to support the Field Sales Manager and the Area Business Manager team to develop Automower business further.
This is a field-based role involving frequent travel around the UK dealer network within the following location areas as a minimum - South Midlands\Northern Home Counties.
The key areas of the role are as follows within the Forest and Garden dealer network:
- Training Area Business Mangers and dealers on product knowledge and installation of the Automower®
- Conduct product demonstrations and exhibits at various events and dealerships, being able to provide technical support and advice as required (by appointment, email or telephone)
- Previous mechanical or electrical engineering experience / qualifications is preferred
We require the successful applicant to have the following skills:
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to achieve
- Excellent communication skills and a relationship builder
- Previous customer service experience (garden machinery or other industries)
- A team player who is able to work independently and has a self starter attitude
- Commercially astute, with strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Shows initiative and a desire for development
- Good time management skills
- Computer literate using Microsoft Packages
- Full clean UK driving licence
Please apply by email to include a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org