The Service Dealer Conference in a week's time (19 November) will address many of the questions that dealers regularly ask themselves. So how many of these ring a bell?
TAKE THE DEALER CLAIRVOYANT TEST
Score ONE POINT for every question that you can answer with ABSOLUTE CLARITY AND CERTAINTY
1. WHAT factors will impact most on my dealership in the coming years?
2. HOW will my staffing requirements evolve?
3. WHAT other businesses or industry sectors can I learn from?
4. SHOULD I diversify my range?
5. HOW do I maximise the profitablity of my service department?
6. HOW do I combat the low, low prices on machines advertised online?
7. HOW can I best communicate with customers?
8. SHOULD I be using social media, if so what, why and how?
9. HOW do we attract new staff?
10. WHAT is going to be the impact of the new Consumer Rights legislation on my business?
10 points: What are you doing in this industry? Silicon Valley in California awaits
9 points: You could make big money as an acclaimed business consultant
0-8 points: BOOK UP IMMEDIATELY FOR THE SERVICE DEALER CONFERENCE
These are the kind of topics that will be covered at the Conference. The point is that no one person can provide the appropriate and correct answer, but by sharing experiences, views and opinion, you can get a lot closer to adopting the right strategy for your business in these ever-changing and challenging conditions.
THERE ARE JUST A FEW DAYS LEFT FOR YOU TO JOIN FELLOW DEALERS TO LISTEN AND LEARN.
HURRY BOOK NOW: Only a few places remain for the Dealer Event of the Year.
Ring Katariina Haikarai at organisers The Ad Plain to check availability.
Tel: 01491 837 117 or contact by email