The Top Ten most read stories during the course of 2017 in this TurfPro Briefing have been revealed.
As you would expect it's the most dramatic, attention grabbing stories which once again gained the most views.
As ever, TurfPro reported on them week in, week out, bringing you all the news relevant to the UK professional turfcare sector - and you can rely on us providing the same service as we see what 2018 has in store for the industry.
Check out TurfPro Weekly Briefing's most read 2017 stories below:
1. SOUTHEND UTD SACK GROUNDSMAN (23rd January 2017)
2. PREMIER PITCH PATTERNS PROHIBITED! (7th August 2017)
3. 'SACKED' HULL GROUNDSMEN CROWDSOURCING FOR LEGAL HELP (22nd May 2017)
4. NEIL STUBLEY DEFENDS CONDITION OF WIMBLEDON COURTS (10th July 2017)
5. RUGBY PLAYERS 'BURNT' BY 3G PITCH (3rd April 2017)
6. NO COMPENSATION FOR UNFAIRLY SACKED GROUNDSMEN (18th December 2017)
7. ATV VANDALS DESTROY GREENS (27th March 2017)
8. ALAN FERGUSON LEAVES FA ROLE (3rd July 2017)
9. CWC SAY TRADE SHOWS 'OBSOLETE' (13th February 2017)
10. MAN UTD WIN PREMIER TITLE (1st May 2017)