FUNDING FOR NEW SPORTS FACILITIES SEMINARS
Notts Sports organised events
A series of seminars will highlight a funding scheme which enables the installation of state-of-the-art community sports facilities – in the face of continuing economic challenges and government cutbacks.
Fast Track Funding - an initiative from synthetic surfacing supplier Notts Sport - has funded 25 new sports facilities worth in excess of £9 million over the past five years. The company describe the scheme as "the only non-traditional funding route for artificial turf facilities – such as 3G football and rugby, or multi-use hockey pitches – proven to be compliant with Education Funding Agency requirements and local authority or academy auditors."
Notts Sports say the scheme is a suitable solution for schools and local authorities, providing synthetic turf sports pitches, with little or no upfront capital contribution required.
According to the company that is because most sports facilities are able to generate significant revenue through community use, and this income can be used to pay for a considerable proportion, if not all, of the cost of projects delivered under the unique scheme.
To showcase this initiative, Notts Sport is hosting free Fast Track Funding seminars at venues across England, Scotland and Wales throughout November.
These Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events will give attendees the opportunity to find out how the scheme could benefit them and learn about the experiences of customers who have already had facilities completed thanks to Fast Track Funding.
With Fast Track Funding, Notts Sport say they work closely with the individual customer to design a bespoke sports facility that’s specific to their vision and strategy.
Instead of the customer spending months or years applying for grants and waiting for funding, Notts Sport will provide a flexible funding solution with repayments spread over an agreed period to suit specific budgets. So depending on the customer's requirements, Notts Sport and its specialist funding partners, Unilink Finance Ltd, could provide full funding for the facility up front or supply part of the cost to top up existing funds or budgets.
Fast Track Funding Seminars are being held in the following locations:
- Exeter: 31st October, Sandy Park Conference Centre, 8am-10am
- Southampton 1st November, Holiday Inn Southampton Eastleigh, 8am-10am
- Washington: 2nd November, Holiday Inn Washington, 8am-10am
- Warrington: 7th November, Holiday Inn Warrington 8am-10am
- Sheffield: 8th November, Holiday Inn Sheffield/Rotherham, 8am-10am
- Gloucester: 9th November, Holiday Inn Gloucester South, 8am-10am
- Brighton: 14th November, AMEX Stadium, 8am-10am
- Kent: 15th November, Holiday Inn Maidstone, 8am-10am
- Ipswich: 16th November, Holiday Inn Ipswich, 8am-10am
- Birmingham: 21st November, Holiday Inn Birmingham, 8am-10am
- Glasgow: 22nd November, House For An Art Lover, 8am-10am
- Edinburgh: 23rd November, Holiday Inn Edinburgh, 8am-10am
- London: 28th November, RICS Parliament Square, 2pm-4pm
- Maidenhead: 29th November, Holiday Inn Maidenhead, 8am-10am
- Cardiff: 30th November, Holiday Inn Cardiff M4 J32, 8am-10am
Those attending a seminar will also have a chance to win 20 tickets to the Hockey League Finals Weekend 2018.
To book a place click here.