RYDER CUP BUSINESS INSIGHTS
GBN to follow developments in run-up
B2B website Golf Business News has announced that they will be following all the major business developments in the countdown to the 42nd Ryder Cup at Le Golf National in Paris this September - by publishing a series of 10 ‘Ryder Cup Business Specials’.
GBN say their series of in-depth features will deliver Ryder Cup insights, comments and details from both sides of the Atlantic on this year’s match.
Written and compiled by GBN editor Geoff Russell and Ryder Cup author and GBN contributor Ross Biddiscombe, GBN say each Ryder Cup Newsletter will "unravel the event’s commercial mysteries and delve into its business background with news, features, analysis and historical perspectives of golf’s greatest team competition."
Regular newsletters will be published between now and Friday 28 September when the first match tees off and all GBN’s archive of Ryder Cup business news will be available on the dedicated website page
Content will include:
- The latest ‘Big Story’ in the Ryder Cup’s business build-up;
- A ‘Where we are today’ report from the organisers as preparations continue;
- A company profile of one of the event’s prominent sponsors or commercial partners;
- Interviews with key business men and women with a Ryder Cup connection;
- The tournament’s remarkable history of financial successes and failures;
- A comprehensive round-up of all the business news related to the match.