Dennis & SISIS have announced a new free-to-attend Groundcare Seminar which has been designed with education in mind for those involved in groundcare on a variety of sports turf topics.
The seminar, which will take place at St. Albans School, Woollam Trust Playing Fields on Tuesday 19 February, is expected to attract grounds staff from all over the UK including volunteers and professionals representing schools, sports clubs, local authorities and contractors.
With a variety of speakers and topics, the seminar aims to connect like-minded people where they can learn new skills and techniques as well as offer networking opportunities.
Registration will start at 9am in which delegates will get the chance to meet their fellow colleagues before Robert Jack from Dennis and SISIS provides an introduction at 9.45am.
The following seminars will then take place:
- Renovate & Rejuvenate a surface - Rob Kendle (ATB Sports Solutions)
- Getting the most out of a sportsground construction project - Dr Iain James (TGMS Ltd)
- Drainage - Managing sports fields - Alex Vickers (IOG Consultant)
A complimentary lunch will signal the halfway point at 12:30pm and attendees will be able to network and meet with event sponsors.
After lunch the following seminars will commence:
- Winter sports pitches to cricket outfields - what do we do next? - Keith Kent (RFU Head Groundsman – Twickenham)
- 50 years in cricket - Looking to the future - Chris Wood (ECB Pitch Advisor)
Following presentations, informal discussions will commence where all delegates will get the opportunity to ask any questions they may have to a host of industry professionals including the seminar’s guest speakers.
To register your interest contact Roger Moore at Dennis & SISIS on 01332 824777 or email Roger on firstname.lastname@example.org.