EVOPOS - THE ALL-IN-ONE SERVICE DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The dealer software that does more and costs less!
For a free demonstration contact Evopos on Tel: 01202 795900
Evopos UK Ltd are the producer of the Dealer management software which service dealers are taking a serious look at. This all-in-one solution with friendly and effective telephone support may be worth checking out, if you are a new service dealer or are currently unsatisfied with your current system.
The latest version includes quick and easy point of sale software, comprehensive stock control, workshop organiser, hire contract module, accounting package and state of the art automated SMS and email marketing, all of these features are available in specifically designed dealer packages.
"What makes Evopos streets ahead of its competitors?" asks Denis Bullen (MD). "Evopos is perfect for the Service Industry; everything about the customer is tracked, sales of parts, whole goods and all vital contact information."
Denis Bullen, Evopos md
Denis continues, "The workshop module is of particular interest to most service dealers. Evopos will fulfil the main three requirements that make any busy workshop successful.
- 1. Easy to use; this minimises mistakes making sure correct time is billed for and all the information is correct.
- 2. Maximises sales and repeat custom using the excellent time management and service reminder tools built into Evopos.
- 3. Helps to provide the very best customer service; by providing engineers and salesman with all the necessary information to make the job or the sale as easy for the customer as it as easy for you.
"As far as I can see the workshop process is fairly straight forward
- Step one: Book the job in, providing the customer with details regarding the job.
- Step two: Book parts and labour to the job.(Evopos will automatically remind the customer to drop the machine off and when the job is finished, let the customer know when to pick it up via an SMS text or email alert.)
- Set three: Produce a professional looking invoice for when the customer picks up their machine.
"A comprehensive history is retained within the Evopos system. For example for each machine you can see who has previously owned it and what work it has had done to it.
"Evopos offers a very competitive pricing structure, where costs are kept to a minimum. A standard dealer package can cost as little as £75.00 per month, there are no hidden extras. If you are concerned about losing your old customer database, this shouldn't be a problem. The helpful support team can convert most databases into workable Evopos data at no extra charge.
"Evopos is a low cost way to help make your business more controllable and profitable. It's a total business management solution."
Whether you are a new start-up or run an existing business, why not contact Evopos and arrange a no obligation free demo and see what Evopos can do for your business.
Contact them direct on telephone: 01202 795900 or register online at Evopos.com and they will call you.
Software that does more and costs less.