Agricultural Sales Person
Sharrocks are an established agricultural and groundcare machinery dealership being a main dealer for Case IH. Due to internal restructuring we are looking to recruit an Agricultural Sales Person to join our team in North West England. You will be responsible for the selling & hire of agricultural machinery, on-site demonstrations and customer care / management.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone that is ambitious and enthusiastic with some knowledge of the farming and agricultural sectors. Previous sales experience is not essential as you will be enrolled onto the Case IH structured Sales Training Program involving follow up assignments as well as on-going product training.
- Represent the company in the sale & hire of agricultural equipment to new & existing customers including the farming sector, local authorities and contractors etc.
- Organise & conduct machinery demonstrations
- Handling sales / hire enquiries, dealing with customers face to face, on the telephone & by email.
- Execute excellent after sales techniques through maintaining customer contact & liaising with the parts & service department.
- Organise marketing & promotional events including exhibiting at local events & agricultural shows
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Proactive & professional attitude
- Computer skills
- Towing driving licence
Offering an excellent remuneration package for the right candidate, dependant on experience, qualifications & skills.
Applications: Interested candidates should email their CV along with a covering letter explaining why they feel they are suitable for this role to email@example.com. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.