Parts Sales Manager
Sharrocks are an established agricultural and groundcare machinery dealership being a main dealer for Case IH, Ransomes Jacobsen, Iseki and other key brands. We are looking to recruit a Parts Sales Manager to join our successful parts team at our Wigan depot.
You will be joining a company where the continued growth of the spare parts business has resulted in some internal restructuring and created the need to recruit a dedicated person to take full responsibility for the sales, operation & logistics of this busy department.
- Lead & manage the parts team including sales, purchase, stocking & dispatch
- Ensure the efficient function & running of the department
- Identify & maximise opportunities to increase sales
- Inventory & stock level management using max & min levels within stock management software
- Identify key suppliers and negotiate discount levels.
- Manage the parts team by example by taking calls, answering queries, producing quotations etc.
- Maintain efficient processes for the ordering & supply of parts to the Service Dept
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained & identify areas of improvement.
- Organise marketing & promotional offers
- Provide regular feedback to management on achievements & forecasts.
- Parts managerial experience, preferably within a similar business
- Knowledge of agricultural / groundcare machinery
- Good communication skills – both written & verbal
- Good customer care skills
- Proactive & flexible attitude
- Computer skills
Offering an excellent remuneration package for the right candidate, dependant on experience, qualifications & skills.
Applications: Interested candidates should email their CV along with a covering letter explaining why they feel they are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence.